Sulphur Gulch Blues Festival at PACE Center
- You can enjoy the lively sounds of traditional blues combined with big band swing and jump blues, played by The Bluzinators.
- You can listen to some great original material played with attention-grabbing and memorable guitar licks, performed by The Jack Hadley Band.
- You won’t want to miss out on the blend of blues music played by the Cedar Avenue Blues Band, as they perform originals and covers, vocals and guitar licks, and new and old styles.
- The Sulphur Gulch Blues Festival will be on Saturday, July 21st.
- The music will start at 5:00pm and play until 9:00pm.
- The festival will be held at the PACE Center in downtown Parker, off of Mainstreet and Pine Drive, at 20000 Pikes Peak Avenue.
- The PACE Center and its educational programs encourage the performing arts here in Parker, and attending its events is a great way for you to enjoy and also support the local performing arts.
Have you and your family made plans to attend the Sulphur Gulch Blues Festival this summer? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
Image courtesy of The Bluzinators Facebook Page